On Linux, the DB2 installed binaries are locally stored in directory /opt/ibm/db2/V9.5. On AIX, HP-UX or Solaris operating systems, DB2 is installed under /opt/IBM/db2/V9.5. Use the db2level command to determine where the installed code has been locally installed in your machine.Add to orkut
Wysheid is a leading database training and support center based on Bangalore. Wysheid is currently offering training on Oracle 11g R2 RAC . The duration of this course is 40 hrs . Please contact us at 9900591413 for additional information.Add to orkut
- Login as grid owner
- Set the enviornment for ASM instance as below
- $ . oraenv —> when it ask for sid give the ASM instance name
- $ srvctl config scan
1) Your client assigned a case to create a user exactly similar to that of another user. How you will achive that.
2) The client told you to refresh a schema from one db to another database , how you can do that.
3) Create a database of following specification in command line mode
Wysheid is a leading database training and suport center based on Bangalore.Wysheid is currently offering training on Oracle 11g R2 RAC training. The duration of this course is 40 hrs . Please contact us at 9900591413 for additional information.Add to orkut
Terminator allows multiple terminals in one window. Using SSHMenu with Terminator instead of Gnome-Terminal allows a user to split their terminal window and to see multiple terminals at a single glance (i.e. without swapping between tabs). You can see some screenshots here. Even though they show an older version, you’ll get a good idea of how handy itAdd to orkut
Oracle 10gR2 RAC On Linux 5.5 Using VirtualBox 4
This article describes the installation of Oracle 10g release 2 (10.2.0.1) RAC on Linux (Oracle 5.5) using Virtual Box 4 with no additional shared disk devices.Add to orkut
- Identify the sessions to be killed , along with the instance_id from gv$session
For the better performance for Oracle and db2 database in linux enviornment , the appropriate kernel setting are important Use 'ipcs -l' command to find out the current kernel setting for linux OS .Add to orkut